martedì 28 dicembre 2010

BRITISH BLUES Selection - TEN YEARS AFTER

TEN YEARS AFTER: british blues-rock quartet -
anno formazione: 1967


Consisting of :
Alvin Lee (born December 19, 1944), guitar and vocals
Chick Churchill (born January 2, 1949) keyboards
Leo Lyons (born November 30, 1944) bass
Ric Lee (born October 20, 1945), drums



Le prime quattro opere

From "TEN YEARS AFTER" (Deram/Universal, 1967)

Until I Die (Lee)


Help Me (Bass, Dixon, Williamson)








From "UNDEAD (Deram, 1968)"

I May Be Wrong, But I Won't Be Wrong Always (Churchill, Lee, Lee, Lyons)

Woodchoppers Ball (Bishop, Herman)

Spider In My Web (A.Lee)






From "STONEDHENGE (Polydor, 1969)"

A Sad Song (A.Lee)

No Title (A.Lee)









From "SSSSH (Deram/Beat Goes On, 1969)"

Bad Scene (A.Lee)


The Stomp (A.Lee)

I Woke Up This Morning (Hopkins, Lee)






Ancora in attività ed in tour, con JOE GOOCH (guitar, vocals) al posto di ALVIN LEE

Wally Boffoli

Ten Years After

Nessun commento: